Badass Survival Secrets Handbook
James Henry has been a survivor expert for more than twenty years and has toured across the country giving seminars on how to survive off the grid. He currently lives in the Adirondack Mountains, where he hunts deer and fishes full-time.
- How to build a fire
- How to find clean water
- How to find food that is safe to eat
- How to build a shelter
- Basic navigation, and many more necessary useful survival skills
- And more!
- Author: James Henry
- Publisher: Skyhorse (22nd January 2015)
- Country of Origin: USA
- Cover: Softcover
- Length: 137 pages
- ISBN13: 9781629147338
- An ideal book for anyone looking to gain essential skills to survive any crisis
- 1 x Badass Survival Secrets Handbook